Every time I try to add a new song to an existing playlist in Poweramp it only adds it for the session, if I back out of the program and go back in, look at the playlist, the new song has disappeared. I added 3 songs today and it will only take the 1st 2, the 3rd song I keep adding and it keeps accepting the new song but doesn't actually save it to the playlist. very annoying, the only way to make it work is to edit the playlist on my PC and delete the old one from my galaxy 5 and then upload it. So really in short the only way to edit a playlist successfully is to do it outside of power amp, which makes adding songs on the go almost impossible. today I've manually added this one song each time I run Poweramp about 5 times and each time, the song disappears when I re-open the app. This has happened many times before, but today I've just had enough of it so I felt I should post this bug. it would be nice to be able to manually select and import a playlist to add to Poweramp as well, it seems to have trouble detecting playlists as well, the whole playlist system seems and is very buggy.

If you want to manage your playlist outside Poweramp, have a look at

http://www.playlistmanager.webspace.virginmedia.com/npm/

It integrates with pa in the sense that it presents the pa tags rating and times played.

my website explains how to export them as .m3u playlists and how to set pa up to scan for them. No more need to work on your pc.

Thanks for the heads up :), but considering I've paid for Poweramp , and their features are not working, I'd like to get my money's worth rather than buying another app just to work around Poweramp's bugs. 

For now I've found a free editor that works good for when im out and away from a PC. Just would like to see Poweramp sort this out. it seems to be a very overlooked feature of theirs., yet it's a very important feature. well to me it is :)

Archived