Cannot perfect deletion

First, I use galaxy s5 upgraded to lollipop.

But, since I upgrade my phone, it is imperfect that deletion music in Poweramp.

When I delete my music in Poweramp, those music is delete in Poweramp but in the explorer or other music apps, those remain.

Currently you will not be able to delete items from the SD Card in KitKat or Lollipop without modifying the system to allow apps to write to the card. This will be an installation option in the future, but not yet.

See http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/326024-can-t-edit-delete-files-on-sd-card-android-4-4.

Andre

Sounds odd, there should be no issue with deleting files from the internal storage.

You are using the FILE delete function aren't you? If you are playing in certain modes (e.g. Playlists) then the 'delete' icon functions to remove that item from the playlist, but not to delete the actual file from physical storage.

Andre

I've not heard this reported by other S5 owners, this is an official Samsung Lollipop upgrade for the S5 I assume?

If so, please use the Get Support > Contact option in the Poweramp Settings menu to report this specific issue, or email the details to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. Thanks.

Andre

Archived