Controls / Panels over album art don't disappear

Hello,

the controls or panels in the player, which are generally displayed over the album art, don't disappear automatically when I choose the option "Auto Hide Panels" in "Settings / Look and Feel / Player UI".

Any hints?

Poweramp 2.10-build-571-play (Full Version)

HTC One mini 2

HTC Sense 6.0

Android 4.4.2

Thanks in advance

Roland

Are you talking about all the icons, or just the Repeat/Shuffle ones? Those lower two will remain (but in a light grey) if you have one of those options selected, only disappearing completely if that mode is Off. Or do you mean that all the corner icons remain fully visible and clickable?

Andre

Hi Andre,

the top icons are still visble.

I can hide the bottom ones, Repeat/Shuffle, by choosing "Settings / Look and Feel / Player UI / Repeat/Shuffle Icons / Transparent, not clickable". But the five top ones are allways visible. The first one and the fourth one are in light grey, the others are white.

It seems as if the option "Auto Hide Panels" doesn't work.

I would have send a screenshot, but I'm not allowed to do this. :(

Merry Cristmas!

Roland

I used the built-in skin "Black Neon".

Meanwhile I solved the problem, I think. Sometime I choosed the option "Settings / Look and Feel / Menus / Action Bar". In this case the option "Settings / Look and Feel / Player UI / Equ/Tone Icons" will be automatically activated and also shown greyed out. That's why I didn't notice it. Now I deactivated the "Action Bar" and then deactivated "Equ/Tone Icons" too. Everything is fine now.

Shortly: If you choose "Action Bar" the icons will allways be shown over the album art.

Roland

Archived