More issues validating license

Bought Poweramp and unlocker about a year ago.  I have a Samsung YP-G1 MP3 player.  I seldom connect to the internet with it.  Recently I did connect and let it  update  many of my programs including Poweramp.  Since then I've had many issues with the license verification.  I've now learnt to connect at some wi-fi spot and Poweramp will recognize the license and go back to normal.  But basically it is a pain in the but.  And what if it happens somewhere where I really want to use my player but there is no wifi internet, on an airplane for example.

Please get this stupid thing fixed

Thanks

This is the same game WinAMP was playing on my wife and I. I bought two licenses for winamp, one under my wife's gmail account for her smartphone and another license under my account  for my smartphone. Everytime WinAMP started it had to validate the license I bought before it would allow the Licensed features that I paid fore previously to operate.I did my part by sending emails explaining the issue. I bet other licensed users were doing the same. This situation was never resolved. I see WinAMP pulled their Android app "Off the shelf".

Thanks for the headsup. I wasn't aware Poweramp was playing the same game on licensees. I saw the moderator gave a link to the company line. If the Poweramp license validation worked the way described in the link it would be acceptable.  Based on the posts in this thread by licensees license validation does not work this way. 

Mr Moderator: What is Poweramp doing to resolve this issue for the licensed users in this thread?

Archived