Not detecting .alc or .flc (alac and flac) files

devnul3

Awesome product, works incredibly (sorry, had to do it) well on my DInc. The only real issue I have been experiencing is, when SqueezeCommander downloads files off my squeezecenter server, it's changing the file extension from alac/flac (or m4a) to .flc or .alc. These file types are apparently ignored by your folder scanner (if i open them from astro they play in Poweramp), however if I manually change the extension then re-scan, the folder immediately pops up. This is a pain since apparently astro can't do it (and I change out music using squeeze a lot!).

Naturally, I'll be opening a bug with the author of SqueezeCommander as well, but in the meantime can you please add support for the .alc and .flc extensions? Great product, all of these options to customize everything about the player is what android is all about!

(I'm running Poweramp 1.0-build-296 Full Version under non-rooted Android 2.2 on the aforementioned Droid Incredible, if that helps)

Thanks for the report.

The flc and alc are indeed not a standard file extensions (they should be mp4 or m4a for .alac and .flac for flacs). .Alc sometimes can be found in the wild, I'll consider adding this, as for .flc - not sure about that.

Archived