Htc one listening scratched or cut

Antoniouag

I have a htc one, 2.09 build 541 power amp arm play, android 4.1.2, always play a song on two occasions least hear the song cut less than one second duration if I repeat the song is heard but at different times, to investigate on my phone note that only happens to the power amp on if you suspend and hear the song in the player of htc it's normal.if active power amp and hear the song in the htc player also happens,

Also note that only happens if wifi is enabled, if played the song with activated 3g 4g or wifi off everything works normally. suggestions, thanks.

I buy the phone new about 4 days,at the beginning I thought it was some application that interfered with power amp so I reset the phone, listen to the song in the htc player and all good, then install power amp resulting the problem, I went to applications and stopped power amp, and reproduced the song in htc player and all right, this happens with any song.cheque auriculares ,

check headphones, the quality of the song 320 mp3 is all in order, but whenever I turn off the wifi problem ends, I thought that was always turned off the screen and the phone was receiving data was the problem but still receiving data over 3g there is no such problem.

Archived