Question from someone who changes ROMS often. Registeration?

Roadblock

I tried the beta of Poweramp before it was on the market, back when it was posted on XDA... Good program. Your beta/alpha was better some some of the full programs out. I kinda lost track of the app until I saw "pirated" build floating around another forum. I snagged it, tried it out and totally thought this was worth paying for.

I was all set to buy it last night until I noticed the 10 activations. I change ROMS quite often.. How would this affect me? Sure I could just keep using the build 230, but I'd rather just pay for it plus it gets me the new updated features.

Plus I own two Android phones. One is a daily usage work phone and then my own personal one. I'd planned to buy the unlocker/registeration directly from your phone page rather then to go threw the Market but now I'm thinking this won't help me.

Please let me know, I'd like to buy this but I've already changed roms 3 times today, If I'm reading this right, I'd burn threw all 10 in a week.

OK so if I want to be able to use this on both my DroidX and my HTC EVO, I have to buy it twice? I use the same Gmail account on both phones btw. I know the registeration is TO the gmail account itself but what happens when I try to use it on the DroidX at one time, then later that day for example try to use it on my HTC EVO? Is it going to ask me to re-register due to the phones being different?

OK, you just sold me then!

Going to get it now. I actually already planned on it but that really made me want it more. Nice to know I can use it on my personal phone or work phone without having to screw around re-activating etc. LOL :D

Archived