Lockscreen large widget

Adolfo

Hi,

I'm finally using this lockscreen with the big widget since it doesn't conflict with trackball to unlock when I'm not playing music. What I wanted to request as a feature would be that I noticed you can use the trackball point and click to interact with the buttons on the screen (maybe an option to disable if people are pressing by accident too much?) so since I use the trackball to wake the device, my usual next action is to click again to unlock, but the default placement for the trackball is on the play/pause, so this ends up pausing the playback. What I wanted to request was if you could place the default location on the unlock button, so that for me (and any users using CM or a trackball to unlock mod) a double click on the trackball would wake and unlock even while playing music and using the lockscreen.

Thanks!

Adolfo

Yeah, I hesitated at first because I thought it would wake up by accident but that hardly ever happens, and now I'm just so used to holding my N1and double clicking the trackball with my thumb (to skip the lockscreen) that I miss this function when playing music. I'm using CM 6.1 (soon 7 for gingerbread) for Nexus one, and I have come to like so many features like long-press volume keys to simulate headset controls, etc.

Archived