Poweramp controls on unlock screen when not playing?

Last night I just discovered the excellent addition to have controls on the ICS unlock screen.

However, it only seems to appear when there is music playing. Is there anyway to have it permanently nestled there, even when music is not playing?

I use my phone a lot at work but I'm always turning it on and off when people come over, so being able to resume playing without having to go to my home screen would make the app perfect for me.

(p.s. I don't really want to use the Poweramp unlock screen if possible, I like having quick access to the camera on ICS unlock screen)

Sorry, but no, there's no way to keep the lock screen there unless you just pause your music rather than turn off Poweramp then it'll stay there until you're ready to resume.

Thanks. I guess I can pop this in feature request then. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a little old, but I purchased the app WidgetScreen Unlocker and I am able to add any Widgets (as the name would imply) to the home screen. I purchased this app for this specific reason. I wanted to have Power Amp on the home screen even if something is not playing. I know it is another app to purchase, but it works great for me! I have the Droid 3, and I use the Power Amp Widget 4x1 to have it go across the front.

Archived