I can't re-download in market and no use after instaled

received download address this morning .After I downloaded and instaled the full version unlocker .I found that I still need to pay 4.99USD in market if I wanna download unlocker  again.And in Poweramp settings,it said that no order for act (username)@gmail.com and  please contact to Poweramp support.I am frustrated....

Customer service:please use Get Support button in Poweramp license dialog to generate automated email with technical data required to resolve your issue.

I forget my serial-number(the number appeared after the purchase is successful?)Could I find this number somewhere without purchase again.....

I had the same problem. What worked for me was to delete both trial version and unlocker and re-install.

I wll try like you said.Thank you for your advice .I forgot the serial-number is so stupid......I only can remember it is beginning with 9.....

spoke too soon. It worked for a day and now I get the can't verify license screen again. I paid for two licenses and neither works, I don't understand this verify license stuff, If you've paid for it, it should work. This is my first and last android device.

I told Poweramp Support what my account is(with password .I don't have a Paybal binding Google account).I really hope Poweramp Support can sign in with my Google account and find the way solve the problem. But Poweramp Support sent me a list about how to instal the unlocker again......I have tried again and again and I found it really doesn't work......So I still can't re-download and be authorized.I like Poweramp and buy pay version but It's still a trial version now.

Not yet......I can't publish pictures here.So I have sent Poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com an email with my mobile screenshots.

Poweramp can work now .The secure online ordering system was sent just now.Thank you for asking my questions these day .My English is bad and you read my sentences patiently.Thank you!!!

Archived