I bought Poweramp 22:00pm last night.But I haven't received a reply yet~~~

Me too,I have purchased but not received?my email is ypb28@qq.com

My order id is 953816

QQ邮箱啊。。。我昨晚10点买的,到现在我发了能有5、6封邮件了,一个回复都没收到,邮箱都翻烂糊了也没个解锁器的下载链接,不会是上当了吧。。。。真无语

Could forums managers give us an understandable answer . My English is bad .It's really difficult for me to find ways to solve the problems.Thank you!!!And I wish I can reiceve the download address as soon as posible .By the way ,I forget my order id. What I only have is trading information on Alipay.

交易号(Don't know how to translation) 2012070166306691

商户订单号(Don't know how to translation) 40710086249

Sorry, but there is no way we can handle this on the forum you have to either contact the people you purchased it from or our customer help guys!

Please contact poweramp.maxmpz gmail.com for the support - such support requires sensitive private information (order numbers, names, emails, etc.), which is not appropriate for public forum.

The best way to do it is to use Get Support in Poweramp License Dialog - it generates an email with technical data that helps greatly with the problem identification/resolution.

Thanks!

Sorry, but there is no way we can handle this on the forum you have to either contact the people you purchased it from or our customer help guys!

Thanks for your reply.It's really a long time from July 1st now on.I can't wait to use this application.It's realy good look and powerful.

Archived