View inside each playlist grouped by artist/album

xarepet

Hello,

I use few but very long playlists and would like to navigate inside each of these like I do in library, at least by artist and maybe album.

Right now, once I chose a playlist, I get a list of all tracks, which can be quite large in my case and it's unmanageable.

On the other hand, If I start browsing by artist or album, I get all playlists results, which is not good either.

And please, count one more and very anxious PRO user waiting for the album artist tag browsing. I'm avoiding compilation in the phone because of this gap.

Thanks.

Tiago

• 4 weeks later...

I use few but very long playlists and would like to navigate inside each of these like I do in library, at least by artist and maybe album.

Right now, once I chose a playlist, I get a list of all tracks, which can be quite large in my case and it's unmanageable.

On the other hand, If I start browsing by artist or album, I get all playlists results, which is not good either.

In exactly the same situation. I can't find any music player that does this and am pulling hairs out trying to find some way of doing this. if Poweramp doesnt do this, does anyone else have suggestions of an app that might?

Archived