Can I Play All Tunes One Time, No Repeats?

Hey All,

I typically load only about 4g of music at a time using winamp. My process also uploads a playlist for all of these tunes. What I'd like to be able to do is play through all of these songs one time, shuffled with no repeats over several different sessions in Poweramp---some with power cycles of my phone in between. What I appear to get is a re-initialized run-through every time I start Poweramp; that is, I get repeats of recently played songs that I've listened to on previous sessions in the app.

I've tried to accomplish this several different ways, such as long-pressing on the playlist itself, playing all tunes in my top-level music directory, etc, with no luck.

I've searched through the topics here on a few occasions, but I cannot find any information on my specific question. It'd be great if someone could help me figure out how to do what I'd like to do: Listen to all of my songs one time.

Many thanks to any help one of you pros can provide!

cheers,

john

Hey All,

I typically load only about 4g of music at a time using winamp. My process also uploads a playlist for all of these tunes. What I'd like to be able to do is play through all of these songs one time, shuffled with no repeats over several different sessions in Poweramp---some with power cycles of my phone in between. What I appear to get is a re-initialized run-through every time I start Poweramp; that is, I get repeats of recently played songs that I've listened to on previous sessions in the app.

I've tried to accomplish this several different ways, such as long-pressing on the playlist itself, playing all tunes in my top-level music directory, etc, with no luck.

I've searched through the topics here on a few occasions, but I cannot find any information on my specific question. It'd be great if someone could help me figure out how to do what I'd like to do: Listen to all of my songs one time.

Many thanks to any help one of you pros can provide!

cheers,

john

I want to get this straight. You want to be able to shuffle all your music, and have Poweramp save your shuffled playlist where you left off even after a phone restart/power-off and such? Sorry, I'm not understanding you easily.

I want to get this straight. You want to be able to shuffle all your music, and have Poweramp save your shuffled playlist where you left off even after a phone restart/power-off and such? Sorry, I'm not understanding you easily.

Hey Wen,

I'm sorry that I've posted my question in such a convoluted way, but yes, you've understood me correctly: I'd like to listen to all the music on a playlist once through, shuffled, even if I've unplugged my phone or even turned it off then on again.

Then I can choose to update the tunes I have on the phone, or by long pressing on the same playlist, elect to listen to the same playlist again, once through and shuffled.

Many thanks for your consideration...

john

Archived