Sorry for sounding a dope, but...

Phil K

Just bought the app, and like it V.Much.

BUT - how do I just....switch it off ? :rolleyes::D

All I seem to be able to do is pause the track and go off the prog, but it's still running. No "exit"

As I say, just bought and still looking at what I bought. But wheres the stop or exit ? :)

Thanks for the feedback. Have you seen such exit in any of the Google apps? Poweramp is kind of such good app which properly written, unloads itself when needed and thus, is following Android development recommendations and has no Exit button. There is nothing which can be exited with Exit button in multicomponent app like Poweramp (or other music players, actually). More on this here:

Thanks for the feedback. Have you seen such exit in any of the Google apps? Poweramp is kind of such good app which properly written, unloads itself when needed and thus, is following Android development recommendations and has no Exit button. There is nothing which can be exited with Exit button in multicomponent app like Poweramp (or other music players, actually). More on this here: http://forum.poweram..._6243#entry6243

Er....it wasn't meant as criticism....it was just an enquiry. And, I actually have seen "exit" on some apps.

Archived