Stereo functionality behavior ?

Hello there from France :)

I'm using this wonderful app on an android headunit in my car. 
I've been wandering into the different settings options and wondered what is the real behavior of this stereo functionality ?

When I'm cranking it up sound seems "more alive" but also "more messy" (not the football player...) Seems it gives more headroom.

Am I wrong ? 

'Stereo Expand' in the EQ screen is just a bit of digital jiggery-pokery to make the soundstage sound a bit wider and more expansive. It's not really an audiophile feature, just a bit of fun to make your music sound "bigger".

Andre

Ok right, that is what I thought, thank you :) 

Anyway, today I found something strange on the latest stable build : My forward / backward buttons disappeared I can only swap songs by swiping left or right on the music picture. I tried to find something under options but nothing brought back the buttons...

On 7/18/2024 at 6:45 PM, andrewilley said:

@Jules88 Sounds like you do not have Pro Buttons enabled in your chosen skin settings (Settings=>Look and Feel=>Skin)

Andre

I'm using the french version of the app and never found something like that under skin or "theme" in french section, thank you for your time anyway !

In the Settings=>Look and Feel=>Skin page, under the controls for the built-in skin that you are currently using (Light or Dark) you should see a switch labelled 'Pro Buttons'. It's between 'Seekbar Style' and 'Knob Highlight' in English. Make sure it is turned on:

image.png

Andre