Saving Favourite EQ’s

I’m using several pairs of headphones , all wired, with my player running Poweramp Equalizer. This means I have to search for the headphones and then remember which version of that headphone I’m using whenever I change them.

Can I make a ‘favourites’ list of the EQ’s I use or easily access them without searching each time? I’ve searched forum posts but no one seems to have asked.

You can use the row of buttons along the top of the Presets list to display only your user-defined presets. They will be in alphabetical order, so if you have quite a few you could rename any particular favourites so they show at the top of the list if you want.

Andre

On 2/27/2024 at 1:13 AM, andrewilley said:

You can use the row of buttons along the top of the Presets list to display only your user-defined presets. They will be in alphabetical order, so if you have quite a few you could rename any particular favourites so they show at the top of the list if you want.

Andre

Thanks for this, so just to confirm I can’t access predefined ones easily such as the ones in the image?

image.jpg

The ones in your image are not built-in (such as 'Bass', 'Classical', Pop', 'Flat', etc) they are originally sourced from the Auto-EQ database of specific headphone models. There are over a thousand of them, so Search is the best way to find a particular one.

Of course once you have enabled one that works for you and your headphones, you can then re-save the settings into a new Preset using your own name, which would then become part of the shorter 'User' list.

Andre