Make a skin with full track cover

Guys, who can make a skin for the latest version of Poweramp so that the track cover is large from edge to edge of the screen on the top and sides, and there is a color gradient down that predominates in the lower part of the cover? It's called Dominating UI; it's available in Black Player and Retro Music Player. It looks very nice. I have attached a screenshot of what it looks like. I can pay a little

Screenshot_20240215_153007.jpg

12 hours ago, ihaspei said:

you can kinda do it with some skins.

this is with luminous dark skin. you can change the gradient but it would be the same for every song.

Screenshot_20240215_120757_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.b0e6c3412097c6440ac149bb065eb3dc.jpg

I don't know if this will help or not. Is this only in Luminous Dark or is this possible in Luminous Black? And can you tell me where in the settings and what to enable so that it will be displayed like this? Otherwise, by default, the album cover is in a square on top

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 6:09 PM, ihaspei said:

you can kinda do it with some skins.

this is with luminous dark skin. you can change the gradient but it would be the same for every song.

Screenshot_20240215_120757_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.b0e6c3412097c6440ac149bb065eb3dc.jpg

please do and how to sound like Kai Whiston, that guy is been doing amazing stuff and would love to see you doing a tutorial for that! Thank you so much for your content <3

@akdmi I just made a few changes to my YAPS skin.Is this the sort of thing you are looking for?

In this example albumart has been scaled up * 3. As a result, some of the image no longer fits but I do not see any other possible solution . Also note that the the quality of the albumart must be high resolution, otherwiese you just get a grainy picture.

Let me know if there is interest in this. If so then I will release a new version

image.thumb.png.77f2205d82bc7e6a19317d2a7846b0ea.png

Edited by flyingdutchman

• 2 weeks later...

Love your tutorials new to ableton can u make more trance videos in the style of astral projection want to learn how to make full tracks that mix well together thank u.