I need help in Brazilian Portuguese

Gostaria de tirar algumas dúvidas antess da compra do aplicativo. 
Primeiro: É possível retirar a barra de progresso da musica em forma de onda sonora atrás do botão de pause/play?
Segundo: É possivel editar a exibição do player na tela de bloqueio, como a cor e estilo?
Terceiro: Quais benefícios ganho ao comprar o aplicativo?

I would like to clear up some doubts before purchasing the application. First: Is it possible to remove the progress bar of the music displayed as a sound wave behind the pause/play button? Second: Can I customize the player's display on the lock screen, such as changing the color and style? Third: What benefits do I gain from purchasing the application?

You can configure the waveseek bar in several ways, including replacing it with an old-style progress line. It's skinable, and the default skin options are in  Settings=>Look and Feel=>Skin>(choose skin name>Seekbar Style.

The Android lockscreen controls are defined by Android, not by the media player app. Exactly how they look will vary from device to device and by Android version.

The Poweramp Trial version runs for two weeks, and it is fully functional during that period. So have a play and see if you like the app before deciding whether you want to pay to continue using it beyond the trial period.

Andre