Poweramp 2 and MIUI v4?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poweramp acts very weird with MIUI. Please fix Poweramp for MIUI please.

I am a unlocker user and I have encounter the same issue.My system is MIUI 2.4.27

Issue one: I could not hide the Equ/Tone Icons and Repeat/Shuffle Icons in the Player view through tweaking the option in the Look and Feel.

Issue two: The Poweramp in the notification bar is look urly with MIUI. The only one thing I could do is to chose "Inverse Status Text Color".

But I want to get unified theme even its in notification bar.

I am a unlocker user and I have encounter the same issue.My system is MIUI 2.4.27

Issue one: I could not hide the Equ/Tone Icons and Repeat/Shuffle Icons in the Player view through tweaking the option in the Look and Feel.

Issue two: The Poweramp in the notification bar is look urly with MIUI. The only one thing I could do is to chose "Inverse Status Text Color".

But I want to get unified theme even its in notification bar.

We realize these issue, everyone that uses Miui has and always does experience the issue. We are working on possible fixing the problem but with the constant chances they, and we, have it makes it hard to get it right. Don't worry we do see the problem.

• 4 months later...

i returned to use miui 2.3.7 gingerbread and latest version freeze the phone when in main ui page

shame that can't you fix

can i send a logcat?

You can but the issue cannot be resolved until the guys from Miui allows us to get full support. But they will not because they prefer you use their own player. I've tried contacting them before.

• 1 month later...

Archived