Digital VU Meter visualization request

CTNBEH

I'm very pleased to see all of the progress that recent time & effort on behalf of the developer has brought about. I've often commented, & would very much still like to see a style visualization added that is found on professional audio recording/engineering equipment, that reflects the actual color range of green, yellow, orange, & red for output levels for both the left & right channel (when the output is in stereo). Please consider this. ;)

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2022 at 8:30 AM, CTNBEH said:

I'm very pleased to see all of the progress that recent time & effort on behalf of the developer has brought about. I've often commented, & would very much still like to see a style visualization added that is found on professional audio recording/engineering equipment, that reflects the actual color range of green, yellow, orange, & red for output levels for both the left & right channel (when the output is in stereo). Please consider this. ;)

I'm quoting myself here to bring my feature request back to the foreground (hopefully). My understanding is this area of the forum is dedicated to feature requests, and not ongoing general discussion of preferences and experiences. If I am wrong about my understanding, please direct me as to the most appropriate place to submit a feature request here on the forum, that won't get lost in additional pages of pros & cons about one requested feature.