I need Skin And Visiualizations

12 minutes ago, Aras Özkaymakçı said:

I want simple and minimal orange + dark skin for daily use something like this metro musicbee skin.

Pretty much any of the 3rd party skins can be configured to have a dark background and orange highlights. This is pretty straightforward and simple to adjust. Look at the sample images to decide which layouts meet your needs. Yaps, Luminous, and Liv apps are all fully supported at this time. There are a couple of others on the App Store but haven’t been in development for some time.

15 minutes ago, MotleyG said:

Pretty much any of the 3rd party skins can be configured to have a dark background and orange highlights. This is pretty straightforward and simple to adjust. Look at the sample images to decide which layouts meet your needs. Yaps, Luminous, and Liv apps are all fully supported at this time. There are a couple of others on the App Store but haven’t been in development for some time.

I was thinking of luminous dark thanks for the info i'm new to this industry.

20 hours ago, Aras Özkaymakçı said:

I was thinking of luminous dark thanks for the info i'm new to this industry.

I don't know the forum rules yet but I can send you If you want. The last time I checked it was working.

"Forum kurallarını bilmiyorum ama gönderebilirim istersen. Offline çalışıyordu en son baktığımda."

Archived