Poweramp
frost16

Отображение библиотеки

Здравствуйте! 

Плеер v3-build-826-play (полная версия)

Библиотека плеера внезапно стала отображаться не так как раньше. У меня в телефоне флешка с музыкой, там все отсортировано по папкам. Слушаю музыку только с флешки, в настройках библиотеки галочку напротив внутренней памяти телефона я снял, внутри нее галочки тоже нигде не стоят. Раньше в библиотеке отображались названия папок на флешке. Теперь же название каждой папки отображается с префиксом "SD-карта Sandisk/..." и соответственно, из-за этого название папки уже не видно (смотри фото)

Вопрос, как это самое "SD-карта Sandisk/..." убрать? Не могу найти этот пункт в настройках. Конечно, я ориентируюсь и по обложкам, но библиотека большая и раньше было реально удобней.

poweramp01.jpg

In the 'Folders' library view, tap on the three-dots icon at the top-right and choose 'List Options'. Tick the 'Short Folder Names' box. You can do the same at the songs level if you wish.

Andre

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

In the 'Folders' library view, tap on the three-dots icon at the top-right and choose 'List Options'. Tick the 'Short Folder Names' box. You can do the same at the songs level if you wish.

Andre

I can't find 'Short Folder Names' box in List Options. That's all I found in this menu:

poweramp02.jpg

21 minutes ago, frost16 said:

I can't find 'Short Folder Names' box in List Options.

Looks like you are using an older version of Poweramp, please install the latest build (830). Sorry, I missed that in your original post.

Andre

22 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Looks like you are using an older version of Poweramp, please install the latest build (830). Sorry, I missed that in your original post.

Andre

I cant' instal it. There are only two buttons in Google Play: "Open" and "Delete". Looks like no update aviable for my phone.

My phone:

• Mi 8 Lite
  • Android 8.1.0
  • MUI Global 10.2

1 hour ago, frost16 said:

I cant' instal it. There are only two buttons in Google Play: "Open" and "Delete". Looks like no update aviable for my phone.

If Google Play is running behind in your market, you can download and install build 830 from here: 

Andre