Jump to content
Poweramp
frost16

Отображение библиотеки

Recommended Posts

Здравствуйте! 

Плеер v3-build-826-play (полная версия)

Библиотека плеера внезапно стала отображаться не так как раньше. У меня в телефоне флешка с музыкой, там все отсортировано по папкам. Слушаю музыку только с флешки, в настройках библиотеки галочку напротив внутренней памяти телефона я снял, внутри нее галочки тоже нигде не стоят. Раньше в библиотеке отображались названия папок на флешке. Теперь же название каждой папки отображается с префиксом "SD-карта Sandisk/..." и соответственно, из-за этого название папки уже не видно (смотри фото)

Вопрос, как это самое "SD-карта Sandisk/..." убрать? Не могу найти этот пункт в настройках. Конечно, я ориентируюсь и по обложкам, но библиотека большая и раньше было реально удобней.

poweramp01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the 'Folders' library view, tap on the three-dots icon at the top-right and choose 'List Options'. Tick the 'Short Folder Names' box. You can do the same at the songs level if you wish.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

In the 'Folders' library view, tap on the three-dots icon at the top-right and choose 'List Options'. Tick the 'Short Folder Names' box. You can do the same at the songs level if you wish.

Andre

I can't find 'Short Folder Names' box in List Options. That's all I found in this menu:

poweramp02.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, frost16 said:

I can't find 'Short Folder Names' box in List Options.

Looks like you are using an older version of Poweramp, please install the latest build (830). Sorry, I missed that in your original post.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Looks like you are using an older version of Poweramp, please install the latest build (830). Sorry, I missed that in your original post.

Andre

I cant' instal it. There are only two buttons in Google Play: "Open" and "Delete". Looks like no update aviable for my phone.

My phone:

  • Mi 8 Lite
  • Android 8.1.0
  • MUI Global 10.2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frost16 said:

I cant' instal it. There are only two buttons in Google Play: "Open" and "Delete". Looks like no update aviable for my phone.

If Google Play is running behind in your market, you can download and install build 830 from here: 

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...