BlueTooth playback issue

Guli!

v3 Build 820

Honor 9, Android 8.0.0 (EMUI 8.0.0)

After last update I have a big problem with audio when BT headphones (tried on many devices- same result) are connected. Autoplay starts as it's set in my options, but sound is really bad and it's constantly being interrupted by clicking / snapping noises and only restart of whole device will solve this issue until I'll power off headphones again and try to connect later on.

Every time when I want to listen to music I have to restart my phone...

Please advice

Thank you very much

27 minutes ago, Guli! said:

v3 Build 820

Honor 9, Android 8.0.0 (EMUI 8.0.0)

After last update I have a big problem with audio when BT headphones (tried on many devices- same result) are connected. Autoplay starts as it's set in my options, but sound is really bad and it's constantly being interrupted by clicking / snapping noises and only restart of whole device will solve this issue until I'll power off headphones again and try to connect later on.

Every time when I want to listen to music I have to restart my phone...

Please advice

Thank you very much

Try out the output plugins in

Settings > Audio > Output

11201914720.jpg

7 minutes ago, Guli! said:

Thanks for feedback, disabling Hi-Res output for BT helped. I'm curious if there are plan to fix this since this issue appeared after last update for me?

You could test modifying the Hi-Res Settings . Sometimes increasing the buffer size or disabling DVC help. Sometimes some sampling rates work better than others.

It's an experimental feature,  so we'll have to experiment 😀

Archived