feature, not a bug

caramba1994

Hello,

this app is the first and the only I have bought in my life (I'm 24).

It took me almost a year to write this because I'm lazy, but I would like to mention few things-

LISTS      It would be much easier and comfortable to make  and manage playlists from account or app (frankly I don't care) from laptop

NEW RELEASE      I like new release, design, idea, but it has some bugs, for example if You wanna put some song next in list it immediately plays it next without previous song ending. Then for some reason I cannot put some song as a calling song, there is just so option for that (I have the latest version of Android)

I can maybe think about more, not sure if developers will like it)

Thanks for Your time, love this app and just willing to improve it! 

2 hours ago, caramba1994 said:

It would be much easier and comfortable to make  and manage playlists from account or app (frankly I don't care) from laptop

You can create a playlist on your desktop and put it into your music folder. Poweramp will recognize it.

if You wanna put some song next in list it immediately plays it next without previous song ending.

I guess that you put the songs into the Queue, and then the queue immediately starts playing.

If you don't like that, you can switch it off via Settings > Library > Queue > Start Playing Queue Immediately

for some reason I cannot put some song as a calling song, there is just so option for that (I have the latest version of Android)

Yes, this cannot be done from Poweramp. That's rather a task for android. After All, Android plays the calling song, not Poweramp.

Archived