Remove extra blank line in text of Album list

ugotd8

Hi, my first post here.  Really dig this app, well done.  Excuse me if this has been pointed out before and I know it's rather trivial but if this can be changed somehow I'd be gald to know how.

After selecting albums from the library, and then selecting any grid type list option, there appears to be a blank line between the Album Name and the Artist.  Seems if that blank line were eliminated the list could be compacted a bit and look slightly better IMHO.  Thanks.

pa.jpg

28 minutes ago, ugotd8 said:

Hi, my first post here.  Really dig this app, well done.  Excuse me if this has been pointed out before and I know it's rather trivial but if this can be changed somehow I'd be gald to know how.

After selecting albums from the library, and then selecting any grid type list option, there appears to be a blank line between the Album Name and the Artist.  Seems if that blank line were eliminated the list could be compacted a bit and look slightly better IMHO.  Thanks.

pa.jpg

Are you using a 3rd party skin? The spacing seems based on the default skin, you might ask the 3rd party skin developer if they can modify it on their end.

This is how it looks in the default skin:

567310685_Screenshot_2018-11-05-18-44-26(1).thumb.jpg.b92e682ec1fa37a2be33fc1f163fc654.jpg

1 minute ago, djdarko said:

Are you using a 3rd party skin? The spacing seems based on the default skin, you might ask the 3rd party skin developer if they can modify it on their end.

This is how it looks in the default skin:

567310685_Screenshot_2018-11-05-18-44-26(1).thumb.jpg.b92e682ec1fa37a2be33fc1f163fc654.jpg

Oh you are absolutely right!  My mistake.  It's the Rainbow skin.  I'll contact the developer of that, thank you!

Archived