Bluetooth issue

berndd

Hello, 

I'm using version 3.0 build 804 actually. Since using the build 8xx the bluetoith connection will not connect automatically, also after receiving a call or switching from radio to my mobile phone. It worked fine in earlier buildings. This functionallity works with the standard player on my Huawei P10 pro. 

Thanks in advance

Bernd

Sorry, but connection to bluetooth is somewhat out of Poweramp scope - this is managed by uour system settings.

As for phone calls, Poweramp is just killed by one of huaweis battery/memory optimizers - you need to add Poweramp to exception list to avoid that issue.

Hi, 

I installed the non beta tester version of power amp meanwhile. It works fine with the bluetooth connection in my car. So for my oppinion, the issue is in the beta version and not a fault of my mobile phone, resp. my car. Please let ne know if you found the fault. 

Best regards 

Bernd 

Can you please describe what is exactly not working with Poweramp and bluetooth for you? As your original question was about:

bluetoith connection will not connect automatically,

and Poweramp has no any code or logic to connect to bluetooth, it only reacts on connection/disconnection events.

May be Poweramp doesn't play automatically for you or something like that?

Archived