License verification

The screen in the attachment has been shown 4 or 5 times since I've changed my phone (never shown on my previous phone), always in the same scenario, want to hear music but no internet connection available, result: no music, I never have internet available when hearing music through my phone.
What's the point of having a mp3 player if requieres Internet to work?
But doesn't end there, having internet and clicking already purchased doesn't solve the problem, the only solution is to clear data, and run activator again.
It is worth clarifying that this is quite annoying, especially because it happens to me when I want to listen to music and not at another time.

2018-01-10 11.13.50.png

The rules for re-activation online are listed in http://support.powerampapp.com/knowledgebase/articles/323557-is-internet-connection-required . However there do seem to be a number of devices which are for some reason unable to correctly store the licence status in a manner that survives a simple power off/on reboot, and thus Google requests a re-authentication - which can be maddening if it happens when you switch your device off for takeoff before a long flight. Please use the Get Support > (menu) > Contact feature to report the problem, quoting your exact device details (device, ROM, etc) and how often if occurs (mention that you have already read the FAQ and none of those conditions apply to you).

Andre

• 4 weeks later...

Report the problem again, to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com, saying that you have already read the FAQ and the standard emailed advice and it is still not working. Neither of the posters in this thread provided any diagnostic info here (such as device model, ROM versions, Google Play or website purchase, etc) so please make sure you supply all that info in your email.

Andre

• 1 month later...

I have a similar issue with my phone/Poweramp:

Since I have a new phone (Samsung Galaxy S8), Poweramp now and then stops saying that the license cannot be veryfied (unfortunately I do not have the exact error message).

The place where this happens is my yoga studio where I do not have internet access which explains that the license cannot be verified.

As soon as I have internet access Poweramp continues to work and this happens only every few occasions.

This sucks a lot because I have to do the rerst of my yoga lesson without music and I cannot see why further verifications are necessary

Archived