song info saying No Title - Honda Civic 2014

hello since a few updates ago on my Galaxy Note 5 for some reason no matter what I try my stereo in my Honda Civic 2014 wont display the track info and just says No Title for all tracks.  one of the main reasons I bought this program was because it worked so well and showed my track info.  I know that my stereo is still reading track info because I can use the default music app and it shows everything just fine but for some reason Poweramp doesnt seem to send the track data properly.  would anyone be able to help me fix this problem because I really like this app and would hate to uninstall it and use the sub par default music player my phone came with.  thank you!

I assume you have tried adjusting the metachanged intent options in Settings > Headset/Bluetooth, and also you have enabled the Android Lock Screen in Settings > Lock Screen (disabling it can cause BT track info issues).

If a previous version of PA worked, have you tried rolling back to that version (there are several older builds available from the Downloads page here). Alternatively, you could try the alpha-test for PA v3 and see if that improves the situation.

Andre

yes I have tried playing with nearly every setting possible in the bluetooth and lock screen settings to no avail but I havent tried rolling back to a previous version or tried the new beta.  I will try both of those and post my results.  thank you so much for your quick reply, I really appreciate it

Archived