• Announcements

    • andrewilley

      Poweramp v3 - Next Beta Release Planned for April 2018   03/14/2018

      As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss, but it is currently hoped that the next Beta Test release will be ready for April 2018.    


Approved Members
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Icarus

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Profile Information

  • Gender
  1. well AT LEAST April 11th was a current date and sounds like a duck in water. calm atop and paddling like hell under
  2. andrewilley is there any viable evidence this month at all max is nearing the newest release we all are awaiting ?
  3. I keep having to down grade to version 2.0 because the latest version on my Samsung s8 plus Oreo android keeps getting stuck.. It won't even load sometimes I gotta force stop it just to get to home screen.. Please fix note 8 the same, gets old peeps say it works. its worthless to mention any other player here. its fruitless. Neutron is soooooo inferior
  4. im in the united states, its available worldwide. its on my device.
  5. guys that usb is pure trash, Poweramp crushes it in any version. trial is worthless and so would the full version be. ive owned 19 devices and no player can even mimic close, i even say better than s9 atmos. MY note 8 supports the hi res so it DOES have it enabled.
  6. i surprised this thread isnt closed already for the antics i see
  7. I am so with you, even if it's half baked, at least we can work with it. Someone try to dig down and find MAX.
  8. it was becoming a quite abrasive conversation today. yes i agree. lets stop in house fighting.enough of that out in the world. having to force stop the app to get it to work now is ok.
  9. start with non custom roms and stay stock non rooted which is the majority, because we with standard bootloaders and locked should be first. we shouldn't be waiting for all variants compliance 7.1.1 to 8.0 first stability all others wait
  10. i think max is alone in development. it would be great for reaching out to commercial development to help in house to finalise last minutes integrity testing and soaks tests.