• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
nir36

Airplay

13 posts in this topic

weird, my topic was erased for some reason.

I wanted to ask if Airplay will be supposed in the following version... I REALLY like Poweramp and don't wanna switch to DoubleTwist.

Cheers.

+1 for Airplay function.

Some sound systems are Airplay compatible, so from my phone I can choose which earing system will be used : inside devices (loudspeaker or headphones) , or outside, via Wifi connection to Airplay devices.

Here in France, I use a Freebox System, as video/audio player. this system is Airplay fully compatible.

Some android apps are already Airplay compatible : Twonky as exemple. With this one, I can play music from my phone, to Freebox system.

It's a great function that I would like to use in my Great Poweramp.

Thanks a lot for your help.

More information here:

http://www.google.com/m?q=airplay+compatible+devices

+1

i love Poweramp and i will prefere to continue to use it.

i would like to use it on my phone or my tablet (in the future :D ) to send the stream to my ampli a/v

it works with twonky so...

thanks !

I love Poweramp. It's my default player.

but... honeyplayer is the only one with working airplay feature. I would absolutely LOVE to see airplay come to Poweramp.

I Also love Poweramp and use it for almost all my music listening. Airplay functionality is the only thing that I really miss.

I Also love Poweramp and use it for almost all my music listening. Airplay functionality is the only thing that I really miss.

Same here. I love Poweramp and I use it extensively. No other player has as good a UI or functions. I love that player.

Airplay on it would really be awesome. Or the ability to play to an xbox or airport express. :) That would be perfect!

Any news on this topic? Wifi, due to larger bandwidth, seems to be the best alternative to cable output, in qualiy terms..

PLEASE..... Add Airplay option to Poweramp.... I use this application has my default app to play music.... it's one of the bes.... actually we're forced to buy airaudio to use airplay.... please add this feature....

I would also like to see AirPlay support, as it would mean I could stream wirelessly from my phone to my Raspberry Pi

I would also be interested in a AirPlay feature. Current android support is fairly murky.

+1 for AirPlay, as transmitter.  I would like to use Poweramp to play from my android phone library, streamed to my raspberry pi (moode).

I should add, that I would pay extra for this feature.