What happens when the trial is over?

Hi,

I got Poweramp trial form Android Market and now I'm convinced by its usefulness / price and so decided to buy it. Out of commodity I kept postponing the purchase until the trial period finished - Android Market payed apps are not available in .RO thanks to Google's short mindedness - and now I ran into some problems because the trial is over, I'm at work and can't purchase the app until I return home.

Can the developer please tell me what will happen now that the trial expired? I managed to launch the app, got the trial expired message and, for now, I can playback music. When will Poweramp cut me off?

I think there is a problem with the trial mechanism. It should emit some warnings with clear info about the time left for trial. Is my trial over? Can I listen to music for the rest of the day? Will the app launch again if I exit it right now? It's very annoying not knowing exact information about this trial expiration behavior.

/Bogdan

OK, now it's clear what happens and the trial period is very decent this way. I still think that after two weeks of no annoyances - which is a good idea - the popup message should let the user know the time left until the app will completely stop working.

P.S: I already bought a license so the trial expiration behavior it's not relevant for me anymore but I like the app and feel like giving advice that I think would make it even more attractive for more people.

Archived