Albums, Help ?

gregt3

First of all love the app, best ive got on my phone, but my problem is that i am downloading different songs from the same album and each song is showing up seperately instead of under one album title, does anyone know how to consolidate all songs under one album cover. hope i explained i right, i have 11 diff songs from same album and each individual song shows up under ther same album cover art, can anyone help

• 4 months later...

Yeah, same issue for me as well. And i think it's quite a serious flaw because now i have no way of playing all the tracks from the same album. This way, I am simply not able to make use of the Library. And... if i don't have my albums neatly organized through a folder for each album, there's just no way I can listen to all the songs from one album.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same problem and what I did was downloaded an app called itag (free on market) and went through each song in a single album. What I noticed was that the fields were "song title" "artist" "album artist" "album"...

What seperated the songs into different albums was that the field "album artist" was filled in some songs but not others. Make sure all the fields are filled out the same with the exception of "song title" and "track number" then they should all show up in the same album.

Note that there is no "album artist" in the tag editor of the Poweramp app.

Also make sure that all the songs in a single album are in the same folder on the SD card. If they are not in the same folder, they will show up as a different album in the library.

Archived