please help me

hallo admins, Poweramp makers

first of all, its a fantastic music player. i am very happy to have a purschased version. everything was so good so far, i had my own eq setted especially for my sony headset and for the car studio (sony carradio + jbl speakers and subwoofer) the sound quality was just amazing playing the music through jbl subwoofer, but something went wrong and am lost now.

the problem is, i accidently pressed something (cant remember actually what) and am not getting the sound i used tohl hear through headset or carradio :( all i hearing is less bass and a so-called bass with a strengh sound... i tried everthing (re-installing, test at friend's place) , but i just cant get back to the perfect sound i used to have... please tell me what to do? do i need an update or? my car and my sony are without Poweramp now :(

please help me with this!

ps: i have also posted a thread regarding this 2 days back, but i havent got anything.. internet search is not helping at all

geetings from

ricky

Thanks for feedback. Check your preamp setting (or use any other "standard" preset, like bass).

Alternatively, you can clear PowerAMP (big 4mb app) data in Android Applications Settings => Manage Applications. This will reset everything in PowerAMP to defaults, but it also will delete Folder Playlists (just library Playlists won't be deleted/changed).

i have tried your alternative option and it worked :D... thank you very very very much.. am now enjoying the Poweramp with my sony+jbl again :D.. if i get the same problem again in the future, then i know what to do!

if you are planning to release a new version of Poweramp, then i will be the first one to download!

once again, thank you!

Ricky

Archived