Scrolling Notification in Status Bar at Song Change

derick03

This is an awesome app and I really enjoy using it. I feel weird requesting a feature for an app that I haven’t paid for (hopefully I can soon…), but one thing that I’ve wished for in most music apps is that there would be a scrolling notification in the status bar at each song change which would contain the artist name and song title. Last.FM’s app does that and I really like it. Hopefully that makes sense… Handcent SMS does this as well when it receives a text (as I'm sure other messaging apps do). Thanks :)

• 5 years later...

Hmm... Six years later. I still can't find it how to do this. Of course, maybe it's just me. Anybody knows how to do it?

I'd like this feature very much. In fact, I'd like the option to show the now playing song "artist-song title" all the time. I have a Tab S2 and plenty of room for showing that info.

Thanks

On 13/07/2016 at 6:40 PM, wgabi said:

Hmm... Six years later. I still can't find it how to do this. Of course, maybe it's just me. Anybody knows how to do it?

I'd like this feature very much. In fact, I'd like the option to show the now playing song "artist-song title" all the time. I have a Tab S2 and plenty of room for showing that info.

Thanks

?

Archived