Can't make deleted playlist show up again

thegreyspot

hey,

I deleted a playlist on my droidx through Poweramp cause i was having some syncing issues (not a problem with Poweramp). now that I have restored the playlist, i cant make it show up again. The file is in the playlist folder where the other playlist that work are. Is this on purpose?

Thanks! And wow what a great player

Mike

Where do you try to find it?

PowerAMP shows library playlists as they are in android library database (ie. it doesn't add anything to this list or remove from it).

Note that on Samsungs, stock player uses own closed database for its playlists. Still, standard android library playlists are available and shared across 3rd party players, including PowerAMP.

PowerAMP also has own Folders playlists -> for Folder based files and non-standard formats.

Thanks!

I tried finding by click in Poweramp Library->Playlists . Forgive me, but the playlist are not showing up in the built in player either :/ I must have had some kind of brain illusion haha! Here you can see that the playlist files are on the device: http://dev.collabshot.com/show/727373/ The Dubstep and Electronic one both show up just fine. (i never deleted them) Only the Recently Added and Sleepy ones dont show up (I temporally deleted those at one point in the past). The folder playlists doesnt show anything

Thanks!

Right, Library playlists are playlists from your phone android Library (it's common android os library, not only used by PowerAMP, but by other music apps),

and Folders playlists are private to PowerAMP, these are managed by PowerAMP completely, they can have non-standard files from non-standard locations, etc.

In PowerAMP v2.0 I'm dropping support for system library (it still will be possible to import playlists from system library) and there will only single type of playlists.

Archived