Reinstall after root

ac_muji

I bought Poweramp once the unlocker was available in the market. Now, I am considering root my N1 or even installing the cooked rom. If there is any problem, I may have to hard reset my phone or restoring to the stock rom backup. If that happen, will I have to buy the unlocker again? Thanks

You don't need to re-buy any paid apps on Market if you keep the same Google account on the phone. The paid market apps are bound to the google account.

The same rule applies to PowerAMP purchased via site -> Unlocker will work for the Google account it was purchased for.

Thanks!

You don't need to re-buy any paid apps on Market if you keep the same Google account on the phone. The paid market apps are bound to the google account.

The same rule applies to Poweramp purchased via site -> Unlocker will work for the Google account it was purchased for.

Thanks!

Thanks. This is really a great app. Previously, I had spent a number of months in finding a way to play the wma files in my N1 directly. Some others like "aplayer" claimed they could do it but in fact didn't. But may you consider the following enhancements?

1. My wma files downloaded from the web are usually with the extension of .asf which is actually wma file only. I have written a simple .cmd to rename it. However, I would prefer that powerapp will allow the handling of some user-defined extensions.

2. I am also a audio book listening. Mortplayer in this area really does a very great job but like other players, it does not support wma files. Will you consider building some audio book features into the powerapp?

Archived