Android L licence validating issue

Hello.

I'm using Nexus 7 2013 with Android L (build #LPV81C). I've installed Poweramp and when i launched it, it immediately returned that there are some troubles with the license (smth. like: "License is broken, please reinstall it" and, of course, i've installed license before). I went to Google Play and reinstalled Poweramp license. On the first sight everything was looking great, but when i reboot device, same thing occurred.
What can i do to deal with this situation? I'd really like to use Android L instead of KK, so i strongly hope that it will be possible to use my favorite player on it.
All the best, Mishel

P.S.

Nexus 5 @ Android L (build #LPV81C) has same problem.

Poweramp 2.0.9-build-561-play

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue here. Sent an email 2 weeks ago, no response. It's basically useless now. Randomly loses licence, install/uninstall Unlocker every other day, skins don't work (Poweramp crashes after applying skin), music stutters when screen off or there's any change in connectivity like going automatically from WiFi to mobile data or vice versa. It's just been a bugfest since KitKat. On L, it's unusable.

Any proper response would be much appreciated instead of the generic copy/paste replies that serve/help nothing and no one.

Been my only music player since 2011 and it'd be a shame to give it up and move to something else.

What works for me is to just hit close on the validation prompt. It will work normal afterwards. I have to do this again everytime after I cleared the app of off recent, but skins stay and are selectable w/o craching and I experienced no skipping in music.

I'm using a Nexus 5 with the LPV81C-ENHANCED-STABLE 9002 / Racer Kernel. I hope this works for you.

Archived