Poweramp and Endomondo

Nick-ZG

Hi, I've been using Poweramp for quite some time now, also Endomondo Pro. I was running android 4.2 on my HTC One M7 and was alway able to get my playlists on my exercises on Endomondo pro while listening to music on Poweramp. Recently i upgraded to custom ROM ARHD 71.1 android 4.4.2 and noticed that Endomondo no longer tracks what i listen to on Poweramp, haven't tried google music or default music which it offers because i like and want to use my paid Poweramp. My question is did anything change in those 2 apps recently, or does it have anything to do with android version and why is this not working anymore and how can i fix it, or do I need to request a feature :) Tnx for all the help in advance.

Never mind, found the problem, it was not in Poweramp, Endomondo changed their app and records were not visible from app any more, sry for all the fuss, when I log onto their website I still get the play list i was listening to just cant see on which part of my track I was listening to it any more as I could before, you can delete this topic.

Archived