Don't start playing every time head phones are connected

bur

The app has a handy option "resume playback when head phones are connected". Unfortunately it does not only resume playback, but starts playback every time the head phones are plugged in.

This can be annoying if I was listening to an audiobook with a different app, unplug the head phones, then replug and instead of the audiobook resuming, Poweramp pops up. Same when I'm watching a video, playing a game, etc. Even if Poweramp isn't running it starts up.

Please change that option so that Powerapp really only resumes playback if it was playing when the head phones were disconnected. Other apps I use behave that way, so it seems to be possible. The way it is now I have to disable the option even though it could be quite useful.

The app has a handy option "resume playback when head phones are connected". Unfortunately it does not only resume playback, but starts playback every time the head phones are plugged in.

This can be annoying if I was listening to an audiobook with a different app, unplug the head phones, then replug and instead of the audiobook resuming, Poweramp pops up. Same when I'm watching a video, playing a game, etc. Even if Poweramp isn't running it starts up.

Please change that option so that Powerapp really only resumes playback if it was playing when the head phones were disconnected. Other apps I use behave that way, so it seems to be possible. The way it is now I have to disable the option even though it could be quite useful.

Dude, get in options or settings. Simply turn the option to off.

I love that feature. It's a setting.

"resume on bluetooth, resume one wired headset, pause on headset disconnect!!!!!!!!"

Archived