Folder images in folder view, totally stuck

PowerFan

I'm about to give up setting the folder images for my music collection sorted by folder hierarchy. I have basically included a high res album art image in every folder and also put one in the main folder of multi CD albums so that they also show the correct art. I've set Poweramp to prefer the in folder images over anything downloaded but for all my efforts the folder images are quite random. Sometimes they are apparently a different image of correct art, sometimes something totally else (the first image hit in search engine?).

Is there any way to se folder images manually or force them to show in folder image?

Also, it would be nice to have some flexibility in cover art search, maybe alter search terms or even open a browser to seek an image.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody? There must be some way to change the fodler image, maybe by replacing the current image file somewhere or something?

My library is very neatly arranged with hq covers manually downloaded when Poweramp couldn't find a good one but the folder images are total mess...

Archived