Quick scroll bar disappeared when scrolling through playlists

I have a HTC One running Android 4.4 with the most recent version of Poweramp.

When scrolling through large lists a small icon appears down the right hand side of a list in the player that allows a faster scroll.

I.e. with my current theme, a small vertical blue rectangle appears down the right hand side of the list as I start to scroll, If I were in songs, artists or albums, as I scroll a letter or number would appear to help navigate in alphabetical order.

This is no longer appearing in playlists and also frequently does not show up in the other lists like artists, songs or albums.

This is very annoying as I normally play all my music out of a 600 song playlist and like to scroll to the bottom quickly rather than spending ages flicking all the way to the bottom.

Please help.

Unfortunately Kitkat doesn't support it the way Android pre-4.4 supported it before and it doesn't work properly for non-alpha sorted (by title in Poweramp) lists anymore. We will solve this issue by implementing own lists quite soon in v3.

Thanks!

Unfortunately Kitkat doesn't support it the way Android pre-4.4 supported it before and it doesn't work properly for non-alpha sorted (by title in Poweramp) lists anymore. We will solve this issue by implementing own lists quite soon in v3.

Thanks!

Thank you! Will be good to see this feature return.

Archived