Market or Site

Scottysss

I tried the trial version form the Market...I like it and want to buy it. I'd rather use paypal to buy the unlocker.

I thought I read that if you downloaded the market version that I have to get the unlocker from Market as well?

Can I use the "Site" unlocker to unlock a "market" trial version?

Thanks in advance! Cheers.

I must be doing something wrong...

I was sent an email to my home email address...forwarded that to my phone...downloaded the unlocker.... then downloaded the updated trial version... downloaded the unlocker again because it didn't work the first time.

Help.

Wow am I dense! So I thought I was downloading the file but it kept failing each time. I was able to download the file to my PC. "Poweramp-(alt)-Full-Version-Unlocker-1.0-build-19.apk" 16 KB? Sound about right?

So can I just copy over this file and click the Poweramp icon on my phone?

You should have installed on your phone:

PowerAMP Trial (big main app)

PowerAMP Full Version Unlocker (that small 16kb app).

Please ensure you have these apps via Android Settings => Application => Manage Application, they should be there.

Thanks!

That didn't seem to work... copied the file to the same directory on my phone as the other Poweramp stuff. I then ran the usual icon and still "your trial has expired."

I forwarded the original email to my phone and tried the download a few times. All unsucessful. Was that because i had downloaded the file already? To my PC? And it won't let me download it twice?

OK now what?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived