Where is our Poweramp IOS version?

qqbaby1226

强烈期望贵制作团队制作IOS版

本人在一年半之前偶然接触到了贵团队制作的音乐播放器POWERAMP,之后被它惊人的音质俘获,于是就迅速的购买了正版。
在这一年半中我几乎每天都会花将近4小时用POWERAMP听音乐,以至于我现在根本离不开它,甚至觉得其它手机音乐播放器不堪入耳。
然而,现在换了一部iPhone,它自带的音乐播放器不能满足我对听感的要求,也尝试了很多其它播放器,比如kugoo、QQ music等,都感觉远不如POWERAMP来得动听。
所以我恳请贵团队能制作IOS版的POWERAMP,即使需要重新购买正版,我也愿意,我想也有很多其它像我一样对POWERAMP有依赖感的原安卓用户跳转到IOS之后迷失了方向。

一位来自中国的POWERAMP忠实用户。

Where is our Poweramp IOS version?

I came across the player Poweramp produced by your team one and a half years ago, amazed by the extraordinary sound quality and just into it without no hesitate and bought the authorized copy. 
I spent around 4 hours everyday listening to the music by Poweramp since bought the copy. I cannot even live without it now.  compare to our Poweramp, those other mobile music players are really nothing. 
I bought an IPhone recently, you know the built-in player. The apple player could never meet my definition of a music player. And I tried some other Apps like Kugoo, QQ music… they just can not even see the back of Poweramp. 
So, here, with my sincere, entreat your team to build an IOS Poweramp, I will be the first one to buy the legal copy. I believe I am not the only one expecting for the IOS copy and feel lost shift from Android to IOS. 

Die-hard fan of PWERRAMP, from China. 
And , if you can, please, build a Chinese version, there are a lot of my type in China waiting for the Chinese version. 

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived