I can't find my sdcard on my galaxy s3 and it's driving me insane!

st0ffe

Hello Power AMP Community!

Thanks for a great product! I have been ever so pleased with everything.. well until now that is. I really, really, really hope that there is a quick fix for this but I can't seem to find folders on my external sd card in the folder settings in power amp. Its not there as /mnt/ or anything. I tried selecting all folders and still the music from the card isn't showing up.

What am I doing wrong? What can I do to fix it?

I am very greatful for any help or assistance on this matter since i cant fit my music on the tiny internal sd card.

You're biggest fan

/Christoffer Meyer of Sweden

Probably differs depending on which ROM you use, I know when I switched from a Sammy base to CM10 I had backed up using Titanium Pro and Poweramp couldn't find my music because the memory card was named differently.

For the CM10 I'm using, in settings > folders and library > music folder, once you get to folder selection it shows

/storage/sdcard0

/storage/sdcard1

0 is internal and 1 is external.

Thanks for replying.

The issue is solved. I was running an app (easy ums) that lets you use your sdcard as an usb storage device instead (easier file transfer) when I turned that off it worked like a charm.

Thank you!

Archived