some album art is missing

Hi everyone. I hope i am not repeating a previous thread (i couldn't find one). I have just changed from iphone to galaxy s3 and i purchased Poweramp, but certain tracks have the album art missing on Poweramp but it is clearly there in my itunes and kies library! I keep deleting the tracks and replace the tracks & artwork but alas the pic is still always missing. Could anyone please help (i'm going insane here)! Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I hope i am not repeating a previous thread (i couldn't find one). I have just changed from iphone to galaxy s3 and i purchased Poweramp, but certain tracks have the album art missing on Poweramp but it is clearly there in my itunes and kies library! I keep deleting the tracks and replace the tracks & artwork but alas the pic is still always missing. Could anyone please help (i'm going insane here)! Many thanks

Tags aren't always handled the same on Poweramp and iTunes.. there are two ways to solve this issue, Long press the black Poweramp screen where the album art would be and select the correct one from the internet based images or just make sure the image is in the folder and Poweramp should find them.

Archived