already paid for PAMP.. do i have to pay again?

thank u for answering..

but the reason why i started my topic here is, when i try to install the PAMP license from play-store, the payment window pops out?!

and yes, its the same gmail account, to be honest i just have one gmail acc..

so thats the reason why im confused..

Yeah, I am not sure why that would happen. Google would never re-charge you for something. So either you bought it from us online (which means Google won't let you re-install it) or you might have not actually paid for it and Google just gave it to you regardless.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Since I get no reply from cuatomer support via email, I will try it here now.

If I buy the license for my tablet and then install a custom ROM on it, or if I have a custom ROM and then re-install the official ROM, will I have to buy it again?

Just waiting for this answer and then I will buy it through google play store. Well that is if I get my answer before the trail expires. If not, I will look for something else.

I really like Poweramp. Hope to get an answer soon.

Hi.

Since I get no reply from cuatomer support via email, I will try it here now.

If I buy the license for my tablet and then install a custom ROM on it, or if I have a custom ROM and then re-install the official ROM, will I have to buy it again?

Just waiting for this answer and then I will buy it through google play store. Well that is if I get my answer before the trail expires. If not, I will look for something else.

I really like Poweramp. Hope to get an answer soon.

If you buy it with your Play Store account, as long as you sign in to any of your devices with the same Gmail Play Store account.... You can use it regardless of what version of Android (custom or stock) you use.

Archived