Voice Talk

Hi I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 running Ice Cream Sandwich and if I use the Voice Talk on it you can ask the phone to "play music" and it will play music but from the android player on the phone and not Poweramp so can this be changed so that it will use Poweramp ? Many thanks Paul

This is just how Android wants you to do things since it's, Voice talk/Voice search, built to work with the stock music player. The only thing I'd think could help would be disassociating the default music player in the settings from everything, then you can say play music and possible choose how.

This is just how Android wants you to do things since it's, Voice talk/Voice search, built to work with the stock music player. The only thing I'd think could help would be disassociating the default music player in the settings from everything, then you can say play music and possible choose how.

Hi Wen thank you for your reply and it sounds good but how do I do that ? I have had a look in settings of the music player but nothing in there or is it some where else many thanks Paul

Archived