Equalizer Presets: Assigning according to song,folder, etc...

I use equalizer presets on all my songs and when I assign one to them the option on what I apply them to changes from time to time. Sometimes I get the option to assign it to the folder and song etc while on other occasions I don't have the "folder" option or "album" option. What information on the song/album, if any, dictates for these options to appear? Sometimes I want to assign that preset on the entire album or folder but because of this issue, I am not able to...

It might be due to the way you got into the folder... if you go from folder view, you should be fine. If you're going from something like all music or playlist, those options will disappear.

Yes, that's why! I accessed the same songs through "Folders" and was able to set EQ presets to the entire folder this way. For further development, I suggest to have all available assignment options on there regardless to how it's accessed. Thanks so much!

That'd make things complicated for people rather than us... from folder view it'd be much simpler for people to realize the folder and set the appropriate changes. If you did it from all music, you could confidently set it to all your music which would not be good.

Archived