Rating based playlist

KMSVTT

Hi,

Can anyone show me how to create a playlist based on song ratings?

I couldn't figure out how to do that for the life of me. Doesn't make sense to have rating w/o having ablity to create playlist using them.

Thanks.

Ok, so I've been doing searches and this is what called "smart playlist", and what I noticed was that Poweramp ignore all these type of questions. Not even a reply saying it's not supported. Is this the typical customer service here at Poweramp? Look like this smart playlist isn't supported, and from checking the TODO list it's not going to be supported any time soon. Look like Poweramp isn't for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I've been doing searches and this is what called "smart playlist", and what I noticed was that Poweramp ignore all these type of questions. Not even a reply saying it's not supported. Is this the typical customer service here at Poweramp? Look like this smart playlist isn't supported, and from checking the TODO list it's not going to be supported any time soon. Look like Poweramp isn't for me.

Yes its common to be ignored here. Still waiting on ratings that are useful rather than only native to Poweramp.... but no updates on that for ages

Archived