How Poweramp works with high resolution

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

这有什么意义呢?手机上小小的吱吱声甚至达不到 CD 质量,更不用说高分辨率了。

安德烈

It's not a cell phone, it's an in-car device with twelve speakers, and I'm just trying to play the best speakers in the car

That would be down to the device's Android firmware then, and whether the ROM supports it.

Try using another output method such as AAduio and see if that offers higher resolutions? I find Hi-Res does not work on my Samsung Galaxy A54, even with a wired USB DAC, but AAudio does. 

Andre

On 9/9/2024 at 11:08 AM, andrewilley said:

That would be down to the device's Android firmware then, and whether the ROM supports it.

Try using another output method such as AAduio and see if that offers higher resolutions? I find Hi-Res does not work on my Samsung Galaxy A54, even with a wired USB DAC, but AAudio does. 

Andre

I've researched a solution that allows the app to control the USB device through the phone's external sound card/DAC device, enabling lossless output of native audio data at a higher sample rate than the system's to the sound card.
During this time, other apps can't sound through the USB sound card, and this way of improving sound quality is called the exclusive USB output feature.

I believe this feature will work with most Android firmware devices, and it would be perfect if developers could develop this feature. 

6 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

(以直接驱动USB数据交换系统的方式)已经在功能请求列表中,您可以在此投票支持它:

安德烈

Voted, looking forward to the feature implementation, thanks!